on par with that of the Mudclaw

De la FIFA 13 la FIFA 07, poţi să-ţi aminteşti de vremurile bune aici

by Labi1995 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 am

A great overall Vibram outsole on the Feline SL that uses Vibram’s mapping compound, which I’ve never heard of or seen before. The performance, however, is what you’ve come to expect from Vibram’s reputation. While not as sticky as Vibram’s new MegaGrip compound, Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosas it provides plenty of Adidas Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu Damen traction for rocks, loose terrain, Adidas NMD Hombre and even rides fairly well on hard packed trails which is less common for a shoe with as much lug depth. From a purely shoe geek standpoint, I question some of the lug orientation on the lateral midfoot which are oriented in a breaking direction when I think they should be flipped around to allow more float on descents and would also reduce lug wear in that area. It is not noticeably bothersome on the run, but would be a small improvement in what is otherwise a great design.Dynafit put themselves on my radar with this shoe. As a long time inov-8 fan, I hadn’t come across any other shoes that competed in the mountain running category with the x-talon 212 and Mudclaw 265 and 300. With the Feline SL, I can’t say that anymore. The shoe performs just as good or better than Nike Air Max 2017 Femme those inov-8s with Adidas ZX 700 Mujer more versatility. The upper on Nike Air Max 1 Mujer the Feline SL is not on par with that of the Mudclaw 300 which is probably the best out there for a mountain shoe, but the ride and grip are great. The price may be one other drawback. At $149.95 MSRP I think it is probably $20 more than it should be (although they can be found as low as $80 for last seasons colors online), however, even at that higher MSRP, if you are looking for a unique mountain shoe that can hold its own in tough conditions there aren’t a ton of equivalent options out there, especially with such a great last shape. Dynafit shows a lot of potential with this shoe and especially with the forthcoming Feline Vertical this next spring (preview post coming soon), I think mountain runners will start to take serious notice of Dynafit as a player in the quickly Nike Air Max 95 Femme growing mountain running www.pierrerobyr.ch category.Stability is great www.alainhemet.fr on technical trail. Actually Adidas ZX 700 Damen when the terrain gets uneven, a narrow footprint can be helpful in reducing the leverage from side to side that the shoe has on the foot. I like to think that a shoe that mirrors the contours of the foot actually is most stable on uneven terrain…that is unless the stack height is too high or the shoe is too soft. The Dynfit is pretty firm and low stack so it works well. If you’ve run inov-8s (x-talons, mud claws) they are just as stable and they are more stable that anything I’ve run from Salomon. Hope that helps!
Labi1995
Junior

Return to Vintage