Russell Wilson proposes field-goal conte

De la FIFA 13 la FIFA 07, poţi să-ţi aminteşti de vremurile bune aici

by sherry2018love » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:31 am

Ru sell Wilson isn't a big fan of ties and proposed a solution.After Wilson'sSeahawks played to a 6-6 tie with the Cardinals Sunday night, the Seattle quarterbacksaid the NFL could implement a field goal contest to avoid a draw."Let's say we're the away team. We win the coin to s, we get the ball on the 35-yard Vita Vea Jersey line going in. You kick one field goal," Wilson said, via ESPN. "You can't do anything else but a field goal. You make the field goal, the game's over. If you mi s the field goal, the game's over and the other team wins."I just think that if you play that long, you're putting your lives on the line. You should find a way to win Men's Mike Evans Legend Jersey . I don't like ending in a tie."MORE: Check out the best action from Week 7There probably weren't many people willing to watch Seahawks kicker Stephen Hauschkaand Arizona's Chandler Catanzaro trot back out there in a winner-take-all shootout-style contest after they both mi sed chip shots in overtime. Catanzaro made just two of four attempts on the night.The NHL implemented a shootout tosettle ties in regular season games Game Doug Martin Red Jersey beginning with the 2005-06 season. It's drawn mixed reviews from fans, many of whom view it as a letdown following an overtime period.The NHL has three players from each team take shots on goal and, if it's still tied, teams continue shooting in "sudden death" mode. Teams are not allowed to recycle players, forced to use a new player with Mike Evans Jersey each round.MORE: Players, coaches react to Week 7 kicker problemsThere's an idea for the NFL if it considers Wilson's proposal. Why not have the kickers start, followed by the punter and then three other players on the list? The Lions had defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh attempt an extra point in 2010 (he mi sed), so it's not that unprecedented."I don't know. I gue s it's just better than a lo s," Wilson said of ties. "That's, I gue s, one way to William Gholston Jersey look at it."
sherry2018love
Incepator

Return to Vintage