Rush Jersey

Toate discuţiile referitoare la următorul patch al echipei intră aici.

by hongwei28 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:21 am

Last year Washington used its first-round draft pick on defensive end Jonathan Allen Kyler Fackrell Jersey , and he earned a starting job from Day One, but he didn’t do much as a rookie: Allen played just five games before suffering a season-ending foot injury, and he finished his rookie year with just one sack.

This year, the top priority for Allen is staying healthy.

Coach Jay Gruden said Allen could do everything in Organized Team Activities, but they’re purposely taking it easy on him because they want to make sure he’s peaking at the right time, which is in September Dave Robinson Jersey , not May.

鈥淗e鈥檚 just slowly working back into it, but just watching him in Phase 2, watching him in individual, he looks good,鈥?Gruden said, via the Washington Times. 鈥淗e鈥檚 100 percent John Miller Jersey , but we鈥檙e still going to try to take care of his reps and monitor how much he鈥檚 doing to make sure he鈥檚 full-go for training camp. But I鈥檓 very pleased and anxious to see him get more work.鈥?/p>

Allen played just 159 snaps on defense and 26 snaps on special teams last year, so it would be a major disappointment if he doesn’t get more work on the field in 2018.

As he prepares to enter his third season with the New Orleans Saints, defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins wants to become a leadership figure on defense.

According to Herbie Teope of NFL.com, the 2016 first-round pick feels he’s equipped to take another step forward on a defense that improved significantly last season.

“Now, it’s all about improving, whether it’s just finishing plays Terrell Owens Jersey ,” Rankins said. “I had a lot of pressures, a lot of quarterback hits, but now it’s time to turn those into sacks. A lot of tackles around the line of scrimmage, but now it’s time to turn those into (tackles for loss). It’s time to be a leader for this defense.”

Rankins became a full-time starter for the Saints in his second season after being a rotational player in 2016. The No. 12 overall pick had four sacks as a rookie when he was a rotational piece after beginning the year on injured reserve, but just two sacks last season as a full-time player. He finished his 2017 season with 26 tackles, two sacks http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/tony-romo-jersey , a forced fumble and an interception.

“I think what I do speaks for itself,” Rankins said. “I think I’m versatile. I can rush the passer, I can stop the run, I can do whatever the defense needs me to do. I’ll always carry that with me in and out of every season, and my mindset won’t change.”

Womens Arden Key Jersey
hongwei28
Membru Fidel

Return to FIFApro's Romanian League 14