Air Jordan 11

Bine ai venit! Poţi să faci cunoştinţă cu noi în această zonă.

by KevinCook » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:04 am

ÿþThis collaboration is not only for my blood Air Jordan 11 family but my extended family  all my friends, explains Don C.  I am excited to put family first for this drop and expand my Jordan collaboration to everyone. The Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Arctic Orange will release on the Just Don website and at the list of retailers below on May 13th in Grade School and Big Kids sizing. Retail price will be $350.Click and bookmark our official Just Don x Air Jordan 2 Pink (Arctic Orange) launch page now for more images, the latest info and full release details.

The Air Jordan 11 Low IE was created with Summer in mind. So even though the shoes does not have a release date just yet, we expect this brand new colorway of the model to release in the next few months. Here s our latest look at Air Jordan 11 Retro the Air Jordan 11 Low IE Fire Red.The Air Jordan 11 Low IE Fire Red that s predominantly constructed out of leather. White takes care of the base, while the Elephant print embossed Fire Red takes care of the overlays. Hits of Black can be seen on the lining, parts of the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam tongue and the Jumpman on the tongue. Are you a fan of the new colorway on the Air Jordan 11 Low IE? If so, stay tuned for a release date that s sure to surface in the coming weeks.images: kinstorAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

Releasing at the latter half of this month is the Air Jordan 1 Retro High GS Frost White you see above. This upcoming Jordan Brand release is the latest installment of the ongoing Air Jordan Heiress Collection. Let s get a closer look a this special Air Jordan 1 release.The grade school-exclusive Jordan 1 comes with a Air Jordan 12 White and Pure Platinum upper constructed out of leather. What really sets this pair above from other White Jordans is the use of the cracked leather noted on the overlays and Swoosh. The tonal look of the shoe extends on to the laces, lining and midsole. Additional features include the metal Wings logo and translucent outsole. May 27th. $140. Who s copping a pair?images: Sole HypeAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

The Metallic Silver hits on the branding add a bit of pop to the shoe. Blending in nicely with the upper is the White rubber outsole. Fairly simple color scheme that will definitely shine during the Summer. Dropping on May 20th for $175. Are you looking to cop?Be sure to bookmark our Air Jordan 13 Low White Metallic Silver hub page for the shoe s latest release info and images.

Additional features on the shoe include the White rope laces, White midsole and a translucent outsole. Now that you ve gotten your first (un)official look of the shoe, what are your thoughts? These are expected to drop on November 24th for $220. For more info, be sure to visit the Air Jordan 11 Midnight Navy hub page to see the latest Air Jordan 12 Retro images, info and release details.images: zsneakerheadzAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

Saturday morning are the perfect time for new pick-ups and if you re on the hunt for something today then look no further than the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Metallic Red.Considered to be one of the most underrated colorways ever of the Jordan 1, this is actually one of the OG pairs that released back when the silhouette made its debut in 1985. The shoe comes constructed out of a premium White leather upper with Varsity Red hits on Image the Swoosh, Nike Air branding, ankle, inner liner, and outsole.
KevinCook
Incepator

Return to Introdu-te!